Hi and welcome!
This blog is just a test and a perfect way to try something new for me.

You might say now that there's social media like Instagram and Facebook and plenty others, which is correct, yet, there's a few people who don't use these platforms as well as I think I might have more opportunities in here to interact and present my content.

This means that
- currently there's almost nothing here for you to see
- I need to get my ass up and look for content on my many hard disks
- in the future there'll be much more to see
- YOU need to get in contact with me and help shaping this blog in many ways

Thanks for joining the ride,

Tommi

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

FAQ: When did you start making music and which instruments do you play?

FAQ: Which bands did you play in and what was you biggest/smallest crowd so far?